Medical Care, Economic Empowerment, Food, Water, and EducationUSA School Programs
Giving students an opportunity to create a better worldChange the World
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A holistic approach to helping lives and communities in an increasingly interconnected and vulnerable world.
- Supporting medical facilities staffed by nurses and doctors in very poor and remote regions with FREE patient care.
- Offering microloans with as little as $100 so women can create small sustainable businesses.
- Providing hot meals to children for less than 20 cents so they can attend school and have the energy to learn.
- Investing in teacher salaries and educational programming to help break the cycle of poverty.
- Building wells for clean drinking water as well as other community infrastructure projects.
- Giving students a unique hands-on experience to effect change in the developing world.
- Providing students an opportunity to learn about history, geography, climate, demographics, economics, education, culture and more.
- Offering students, a collaborative opportunity to manage a nonprofit in which the bottom line is saved lives and empowered communities.
Change the World
If you are interested in giving back or having a hands-on education to solve world problems, then contact us at email@example.com